Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.809 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 61% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元48,349 (€6,191) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元30,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)