Cost of living comparison between Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27307 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,365 (63,590 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Białystok costs 1,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)