Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44067 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 57% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,566 (ARS $55,747) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)