Cost of living comparison between Ushuaia, Argentina and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43400 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 60% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元124,794 (ARS $287,544) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)