Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32235 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 58% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,649 (Mex$ 29,933) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)