Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37677 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 73% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,381 (Mex$ 38,169) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)