Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36631 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 94% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,504 (Mex$ 86,005) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 3 hours ago)