Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13787 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元2,500 (Php18,132) in Urdaneta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (43 minutes ago)