Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11279 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,116 (руб 134,014) in Ul'yanovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (33 minutes ago)