Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12105 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,804 (руб 147,080) in Ul'yanovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)