Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11232 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,863 (руб 105,618) in Ul'yanovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 23 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)