Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00586 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元69,750 (₩11,900,908) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元63,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (42 minutes ago)