Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00585 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元74,618 (₩12,749,092) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元67,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)