Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,109 (€2,711) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元17,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (about 2 hours ago)