Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.793 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,311 (€2,735) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元17,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Rennes costs €2.50 (41 minutes ago)