Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10290 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 40% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,388 (₨42,638) in Ulhasnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)