Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10121 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 39% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,220 (₨51,580) in Ulhasnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)