Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10510 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 37% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,916 (₨46,779) in Ulhasnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$305 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 17,980₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)