Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10623 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 39% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,467 (₨32,638) in Ulhasnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (34 minutes ago)