Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10181 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 34% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,830 (₨47,436) in Ulhasnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)