Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11802 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元3,750 (руб 31,775) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (35 minutes ago)