Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00271 CNY / MNT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,299 (7,863,708 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)