Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00281 CNY / MNT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 25% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,466 (6,923,397 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (41 minutes ago)