Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00286 CNY / MNT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 25% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,574 (5,445,162 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (44 minutes ago)