Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00609 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元6,500 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元6,500 (₩1,067,534) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kazan' costs руб 36,990 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)