Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19899 CNY / THB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,041 (40,409 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (30 minutes ago)