Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10235 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,479 (₨43,760) in Udaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)