Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10750 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,495 (₨41,817) in Udaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (44 minutes ago)