Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20178 CNY / THB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,390 (21,758 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元150 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)