Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20142 CNY / THB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,835 (14,076 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Canberra costs AU$40 (20 minutes ago)