Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.201 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,172 (R$ 8,257) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)