Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.137 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,488 (R$ 4,907) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (37 minutes ago)