Cost of living comparison between Ubatuba, Brazil and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.925 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,573 (R$ 9,646) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)