Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.108 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,821 (R$ 8,930) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)