Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.999 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,062 (R$ 6,534) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)