Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00458 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 57% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,566 (5,367,051 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)