Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00420 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 44% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,567 (5,130,193 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 2 hours ago)