Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.893 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,173 (1,843KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)