Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.002 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,316 (2,078KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)