Cost of living comparison between Turmero, Venezuela and Aksu, China
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.680 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,405 (Bs 5,011) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)