Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.026 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,060 (2,003 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)