Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.862 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,471 (3,476 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)