Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.029 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,716 (1,338 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)