Cost of living comparison between Turkestan, Kazakhstan and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.02053 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元2,440 (118,851 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)