Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.02203 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元2,449 (111,134 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)