Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.02091 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元5,500 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元5,387 (257,570 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (38 minutes ago)