Cost of living comparison between Turin, Italy and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.366 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,105 (€2,458) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 2 hours ago)