Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00223 CNY / COP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,248 (COL$3,243,482) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (43 minutes ago)