Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00228 CNY / COP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,596 (COL$2,889,746) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)