Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.606 CNY / TND
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,120 (3,116 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 4 hours ago)