Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.10484 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元1,600 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元1,600 (₨15,262) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)