Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00206 CNY / COP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元2,473 (COL$1,200,876) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 2 hours ago)