Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.864 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,564 ($3,287) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)