Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05997 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,087 (¥268,246) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)