Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00404 CNY / CDF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元6,600 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元6,600 (1,632,301 Franc) in Tshikapa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $681 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 3 hours ago)