Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.079 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,101 (S/. 4,378) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)