Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.094 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,039 (S/. 8,136) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)