Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.819 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 79% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元139,775 (kr 170,664) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sousse costs 100 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,067 (about 2 hours ago)