Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.823 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 80% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元140,487 (kr 170,729) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)