Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.844 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 79% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元80,658 (kr 95,579) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元45,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)