Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.828 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 83% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元148,684 (kr 179,476) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dhaka costs Taka 351 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €190 (44 minutes ago)