Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.817 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 78% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元133,761 (kr 163,727) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元75,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (39 minutes ago)