Cost of living comparison between Tromsø, Norway and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.818 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 90% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元142,475 (kr 174,150) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元75,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)