Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.900 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,175 (C$2,893) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £20,040 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,423 (about 3 hours ago)