Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.243 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,875 (C$3,218) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,816 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)