Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.143 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,815 (C$3,269) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 310 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)