Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.652 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,119 (€1,453) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Des Moines, Iowa costs $2.54 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $935 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)