Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,375 (€1,698) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (41 minutes ago)