Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.888 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 32% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元39,693 (8,121 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元30,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)