Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.808 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 47% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,517 (5,724 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (34 minutes ago)