Cost of living comparison between Tripoli, Lebanon and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00457 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 49% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,272 (5,090,818 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (36 minutes ago)