Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.735 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,305 (€1,720) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)