Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.877 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,350 (€1,695) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 3 hours ago)