Cost of living in Trang, Thailand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20104 CNY / THB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trang (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,136 (35,493 ฿) in Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (17 minutes ago)