Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.725 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,197 (2,433TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元65 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £454 (about 1 hour ago)