Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.360 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,721 (2,736TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (about 1 hour ago)