Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.906 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,395 (2,306TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)