Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.05868 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,686 (¥335,495) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元17,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (28 minutes ago)