Cost of living comparison between Toyama, Japan and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.06052 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,783 (¥310,383) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 2 hours ago)