Cost of living comparison between Toyama, Japan and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.06509 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,300 (¥235,060) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)