Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.833 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 53% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,633 (€4,294) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元22,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)