Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.741 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,772 (10,209 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)