Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.733 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,253 (11,112 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)