Cost of living comparison between Torreón, Mexico and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33405 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,401 (Mex$ 10,182) in Torreón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)