Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34308 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,868 (Mex$ 14,188) in Torreón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元140,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)