Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,436 prices entered by 1,206 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.124 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,830 (C$4,261) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元19,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)