Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元15,000 (﷼ 70,836,069) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)