Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.250 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 49% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,659 (AU$3,554) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)