Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.294 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 38% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,206 (AU$3,250) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nice costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨6,000 (about 1 hour ago)