Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11279 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,341 (руб 91,682) in Tomsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (40 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)