Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,344 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05953 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元81,065 (¥1,361,872) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元68,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)